Tell me about yourself?
This is the top most interview questions asked almost every interview. The interviewer wants to know how you can describe yourself so I will tell you while giving an answer such kind of questions.
- Start with your Name
- Give your place information
- Education in short
- Job experience if any
- Family details, but in short
Why do you want to work with us?
- Let them know what you like about the company
- Correlate it to your long term career goals
What are your strengths?
- Adaptability (Adjustable any kind of environment)
- Optimistic (Positive attitude)
- Faster decision making
- Self Motivated
What is your weakness?
If the weakness can affect the job profile, they may not be hiring you. So while giving such kind of answers include positive points even if they are weak, but they should be positive enough to describe your skills. So let us say some points:
- More Talkative
- Trust people very quickly
- I can't say no when someone asks for a help
- To take decisions very quickly
- Gets nervous when talking to strangers
- I am a bit lazy about which I am not interested
You always remember to never include more than three, four weaknesses because it may reduce your chances of getting selected.
Why should I hire you?
Tell me what you know about this company?
- Study about the company in detail
- Know the name of their owners and partners
- Research about the company current issues
- Update your knowledge about their competitors
What you are looking for a job change?
- Thanks for previous organization
- Explain what you learn from past job experience
- Share your reason for job change
- Relate to career goals
What are your salary requirements?
If interviewer think you are suitable for the job he ask you this question that what are your salary requirements.
Never share your salary requirement as fresher
Experience candidate can share their expected salary
What are your career goals?
- Short term goal
- Long term goal
- Finally, do you have any question to ask him?
- Express, thanks
- Salary structure
- Job timing
- Job location
- Overtime allowance
- Training period
- Transport facility